1. Click on the preview save button under the template you wish to use. This will open your website browser to the printable image.
2. Right click on image and save image to your hard drive.
3. Locate file on your hard drive
4. Right click on saved file and click print button on drop down file menu
In printer dialog box Set print options to the following:
1. Select your printer
2. Set paper size to 8.5 x 11
3. Quality to auto or high
4. Layout to full page photo
5. Check the fit to frame box then click print.
These setting are for window 7 and higher printed from the file Explorer or windows explorer . Depending on the printer you use, you may have to experiment with your printer settings in options, but for most desktop ink jet printers these setting work well.
All files are set at 300 dpi and to print on an 8.5 x11 sheet of paper or card stock regardless of the visual size you may see on your monitor.
4.There may be variations in the color output of your printout from the colors that you view on your monitor screen.
This is due to the fact monitors read colors in a different language than your printer. The differences in computer systems, graphics cards and printer color profiles also contribute to these variations.
5. The templates images are in high resolution for printing so are fairly large in size and may take a little while to download depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Instructions for Saving and Printing